Saturday, November 26, 2016

Valentina learns to love

This will be the first time I've embedded a Facebook video. I'm not sure if a person can see if they aren't logged into Facebook or not.



Emily (her new cat-mom) says:

I sing Simon and Garfunkel and she just melts! She's beautiful inside and out (and goofier than I ever expected)
Valentina has finally accepted love... and I can't get her to stop purring and following me around! Thank you so much for bringing this joyful wondercat into my life

Beautiful Valentina was the queen of the cat room. While she would let me pet and comb her, she would only tolerate a few pets from other visitors before she would wack them. Clearly Emily has the magic touch, and Valentina is blossoming. I'm sure she is much happier in her new home than stuck in the boring cat room!

Have a wonderful life, Valentina!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww, what a pretty kitty!
    Looks like she loves the attention and pats from her new mum too :) The video works fine right here yoo.
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm logged into facebook so I can't tell you. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not logged in and I can see it.

    Strayer, when you open up a photo or video in facebook there are options at the bottom and one has a share link which gives you a code to embed the video on a blog.

    ReplyDelete