Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kittens are doing great so far!


The kittens are doing great. They are eating well and all of the plumbing works. They are still quite shy, but when they are hungry they come to the front of the cage and beg for breakfast, so I don't think it will be long before they are fully socialized.

I need to get these little guys (actually, one "guy" and one "girl") spoken for as soon as they are FeLV/FIV tested. I can't afford to be stuck with them past their "cute and fuzzy" stage since I plan on renting the upstairs soon. But in the meantime, I'm enjoying their furry cuteness, and I feel somewhat better that at least these two survived, even if their little brother met his end via a car. I still am astonished at their survival.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, they are so darling. In my experience orange/marmalades are almost always male. Is that what you've seen as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange cats with white bibs and white paws remind us of our Kelly cat. We hope these two have as good a life as he had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMC, they are are adorable. So glad they are doing well. Paws and fingers crossed for forever homes SOON!

    ReplyDelete