Sunday, May 1, 2016

Buster bonds with the indoor cats

Buster has been more of a presence around the house now that the weather is warmer. I'm hoping he will allow me to let him in the house at some point, but he still runs off if I come out when he is on the porch. He had no curiosity about being petted when I had him caged at the time of his neuter when he showed up here.

However he has come a long way with the other cats since the day he beat the tar out of my one indoor-outdoor cat Bear. Apparently his tom-cat hormones have finally subsided. Now he and Bear tolerate one another in the yard, and Buster enjoys hanging near the catio with the other cats.

1 comment:

  1. Buster is looking quite friendly and interested in the other cat.It will probably take a long time, but Buster may decide that life indoors is not so bad.
    At least he is in a good place right now :)
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete