Friday, January 8, 2016

Treats sneaked from Facebook

It's time for a round-up of Owl House kitties I've seen on Facebook or have been sent via email. It's been a long while since I've done this so I may have missed quite a few!

Stephanie's Jasper from back in November:


April's Rocket from this Christmas!


Mary Beth's Whitten, also checking out the Christmas tree:


Phillip and Jelli, lifted from Christy's Facebook page:




Schubert and Tuck, forwarded to us by Nancy from an email she received from Ann and Steve:


Bo and Davis, nipped from Meg's Facebook page



Ziggy and Tiger Tom, from georg's Facebook timeline:




And Daphne (recently Goggles) in her new home!


Sorry if I missed anyone! Facebook doesn't show everything Friends post so I may have missed some. Send us photos of your Wildrun or Owl House cats and we'll love to post them--and see our cat friends again.

Hey, we are getting new additions after sharing this on Facebook. Here is Rosemary, shared by Marita:


And when Marita posted Rosemary, I recalled Amanda's kitten Buffy, who was Rosemary's kitten, along with Bo and Davis above:


With Facebook it's like I get to keep them all, without having to feed them and clean their cat boxes!

One more added! Here's Nueve, now "Footnote" sent to us by Eric and Katharyn:

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of happy endings you created for kitties! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous. Nice to see so many happy endings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good I've been wondering how littre 3-legged Siggy was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing my former fosters all happy and healthy in homes.. and other people's fosters as well. Thank you for the updates :)

    ReplyDelete