Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015 and thank-you donors!


I'd like to think Bear is saying "Happy New Year!" to you all, but more likely he is thinking "What are you doing, lady?" At least he's a good sport!

I can't thank you enough for the donations we received. We've adopted out FIVE CATS this past week and all five need pre-adoption check-ups, which even at a discount is a flurry of vet fees all at once. And I've ordered more vaccines and over-the-counter medications, and of course, as always, cat litter and food. This is just one car-load. Gone are the good old days of the truck, when I could fit 30 or more bags of litter in one load!




Hopefully all these adoptions are a sign of good things to come!! We are currently OPEN on Sundays from 11-2 (2pm arrivals may stay until the wish to leave). People still need to inquire via email and let me send them an application.

Happy New Year to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment