Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sir Morgan checks in

I was off in Houston at the Texas Animal Control Conference this week. I gave two presentations, one on marketing your adoptable pets online, and one on social media. And I came home to this cute photo of sweet Sir Morgan:



I am pooped. I came weaving into the house last night, greeted the cats, took care of the cats in the cat facility, came inside to answer email, and only managed a few before I finally realized resistance was futile, turned on the electric blanket, shut Rose in the great room so she would not pick on Nellie, and went to bed.

I'm looking forward to this weekend to sleep in and catch up.

In the meantime, I'll just look at Sir Morgan and wish I could pet that silly belly. I'm so glad he's got a great home.

No comments:

Post a Comment