Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cat toys to benefit spay/neuter

I have finally bagged up and labeled the cat toys that my mother and sister made. I've been giving these toys to adopters and supporters for years. I like the simple design, the great colors, and the size. What's the point of ears and eyes that just get bitten off? This year they really went to town and made me a huge bag. The toys will be available as a gift to anyone who donates to the medical fund. Of course, special friends and adopted kitties will still find them coming their way as singles.



More to come. I just wanted to get these photos loaded!

2 comments:

  1. Those look GREAT! We hope you raise lots and lots of funds for the medical fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toys you sent Harper and Ramona are some of their favorites. And they have a lot to choose from!

    ReplyDelete